Wednesday, March 4, 2009

爽~~


Hehe...!! ~~~~...!! Today suddenly when i taking my breakfast ......got phone that called come....!! Strange number appear on my HP..!! when i accept and talk...XD...!!! A girl with sweet sound...speak chinese with me....!! She talk formal lor.....tat she from RunUp company...that the company i apply last time...n_n...!! She ask me about my profile.....then blah blah ...~~~~ !!! Then suddenly she call me again...she confirm to interview me......at tuesday 4.30pm...wohoo..!! Terus sms the person i care that most 1st, of course is like dat de la...!! Then i back home, found out tat include me , 4 of my room mate apply, but only me and the other get to go interview...the others kena reject...!! Got sad and happy mode...!! 2 get 2 reject...!! Lucky la me...XD...today smile more =) =) =) ...!!

No comments: