Monday, October 12, 2009

!@#$%^ Day with a New ....phoNe o.O


NOkia 1202 series my new lovely phone....wakakaka....!!! 1st day bought and start to use to 煲粥 edy....!! >.< what a 4hr and 30 min marathon record.....Gosh......!! Speaking with a Alien Fish....using damn alien language...make me headache...!! I talk until the phone can burn up jor.....==..i dunno burn jor hw many of my brain cell this time...!!

Cham lor...>.< i got not enuf slpt..........the alien fish .......fish ....arghh........only wake up at midnight.......what a physco fish......used up my sleeping time from 12.35 am -5.00++ am..!! Damn sleepy in the morning lecturer class...!!

Morning every ppl ask me about the old phone......I just can say ...I 分手with that phone liao...dun ask me about it....!! o.O...!!

@_@ wanna slpt liao......pening kepala......whole day din slpt......!!! zzZZZ slpt 1st......nitez nitez...!!

No comments: