Monday, August 11, 2008

Lowyat day


Heh..today i bring my Acer laptop to lowyat ler...!! The techniction help me to recover using the disk for so long...!! Wait and wait..!! Then suddenly he turn off my laptop....and turn it upside down wor...!! He take out a screw driver and open my laptop backside....!!




HIs face so serious ler.....besides working...he always smile with me...!! I wonder is that I am too leng zhai ler...he always wanted to turn his head to look at me..!! =.=..!! Bwahaha..!!


He take sumthing out.....dunnow what wor...!! I patiently waiting.....zzzzwait until gonna slept edy....!! But got ppl SMS with me..so happy..!! ^^..!!



I see and see...!!! Woots..i figure out...he took out my 2Gb ram......!! And he say dunno why my os run to IDD not SATA...and blah blah blah.......zzzZZZ...!!

FInally My laptop Ok eh...yaya....!!!

1 comment:

XuaN said...

LOL...
leng zai yang yang ....
u think he see u meh..
mayb he see-ing other people leh...
dun so yi wei la.. =D

lol...
who SMS u?
so happy ?
i guess is ** hor... =X
wuhu wuhu~